Former Chelsea midfielder Oscar open to Stamford Bridge return

Antonio Conte

Oscar, 26, swapped Stamford Bridge for the Far East in January 2017, ending a four-and-a-half year association with the Premier League outfit.

Conte endured a summer to forget when the Blues were continually snubbed by his top targets, continuing a theme which haunts his tenure.

"There was also Juventus, Inter Milan and AC Milan".

Juventus have not yet reached an agreement with Sandro over a new contract.

A number of bids were rejected, as Juve held firm over the Brazilian.


There is a similar shortage of choices in attacking areas, a problem compounded by Alvaro Morata's hamstring injury, per BBC Sport.

It's why a move for Sanchez, who is out of contract with London rivals Arsenal next summer, would make sense.

The Chile global has previously given Chelsea hope a transfer to west London could happen. So, once I have had some important and life-changing experiences, I will be back'.

The bad news is they're claiming Autumn is the time for contract renewals, and even though Alex Sandro has a deal running until 2020, he's one of Juventus' priorities, alongside Giorgio Chiellini. I did not have it in my head to stay overseas for so long. They report that Chelsea are prepared to part with a fee in the region of £70M in order to secure Sandro's services.

Buy this week's Soccer Laduma, issue 1043, for a more detailed overview of Conte's situation at Chelsea as well as an update on Shield South Africa's Sbonis' iDiski campaign with the English giants, which offers two lucky South Africans a chance of a lifetime.

Related:

Comments

Latest news

Russian strikes in Syria hit rebels' underground arsenal
Members of the Syrian Democratic Forces, Syrian fighters backed by US special forces, monitor Islamic States positions near Raqa. Russian Federation also claimed that 12 other senior members of the group were injured in the aerial attack.

Trump praises 'bravery' of Las Vegas victims
Before leaving the White House, he had said: "It's a very, very sad day for me personally". "We are praying for you", he said. Gunderson was laying in his hospital bed Wednesday when President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump swung by.

Protesters block streets in LA rally over undocumented immigrants
But not all DREAMers were able to renew their application today and Diana Montelongo is one of them. The deadline is part of what homeland security is calling an "orderly wind-down" of the program.

Las Vegas Shooting Victim Stands On One Leg To Greet President Trump
He sat back down, but then got back up when the President walked through the door less than a minute later, and shook Mr. The man who was shot in the leg, Thomas Gunderson, got out of bed and on his feet to meet the president.

Bump stocks under scrutiny after Las Vegas massacre
Trump has had mixed success in the "consoler-in-chief" role that is periodically expected of United States presidents . Paskiewicz said you will not find bump stocks on his shelves. "We are with you 100 percent".

Other news