At least two people lost their lives after a fire broke out at a Maruti Suzuki showroom on Sunday in Navi Mumbai.
Two people were charred to death Sunday in a fire that broke out inside a vehicle showroom in India's western state of Maharashtra, officials said. Autovista, the auto showroom is located at Aditya Planet in sector 10 in Kharghar.Pravin Bodkhe, administrator of Kharghar fire department of Cidco said, "Th".
According to fire department, five fire engines were rushed to the spot to bring the blaze under control.
The deceased were identified as Krishna Kumar (22) and Jeetendra Kumar (26), said the official.
Both of them were sleeping inside the shop when the fire broke out. "The furniture inside the showroom was also charred", said the official. "Their identity is yet to be ascertained", said fire officer Pravin Bodake. The fire is believed to have been caused due to a short circuit.
The Galaxy S8 Active is heading to AT&T
After Apple, Huawei, and LG launched flagship handsets with a dual-camera setup, Samsung was also tipped to do the same. While do check the links we have provided for your region to know about the pre-order offers in your region.
UNC Basketball: Justin Jackson Declares For Draft, Signs Agent
Overall, he played in 118 games, scoring 1,626 points (13.8 per game), with 481 rebounds, 314 assists and 168 three-pointers. Jackson declared for the National Basketball Association draft past year to work out for teams before returning to school.